The Edwards range of in-line single acting cylinder, spring return pipeline valves are designed for high speed actuation from standard pneumatic lines, and are offered in sizes NW16, 25, 40 and 50. They are available with aluminium or stainless steel bodies with either O-ring (shaft seal, aluminium only) or bellows sealed. The valves are designed for long life duties, with a MTTF of 5 000 000 cycles for both Bellowi and ‘O’ ring sealed versions providing long intervals between services.
Features and benefits
- Improved lifetime, mean-time-to-failure now 5 000 000 cycles.
- Electrical and visual indication of valve status.
- Fast acting– 20 ms to close (PV16).
- Available in aluminium or stainless steel.
- Choice of bellows or ‘O’ ring shaft sealing with aluminium bodies.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Click here to download the PDF file: Vacuum Fittings and Valves