XDD1 diaphragm pumps are used for backing small compound turbomolecular pumps in clean, high vacuum applications, and also designed to be free standing bench top units. A typical ultimate pressure of better than 5 x 10-8 mbar can be achieved when using an XDD1 to back a 70 ls-1 turbomolecular pump.
The 24 V version is designed to provide a complete pumping package using the Edwards
This version is suited to the customer who is building their own a system. The pump is a compact and efficient. Under normal conditions the XDD1 is virtually maintenance free, the lifetime of the diaphragms and valves is typically > 10,000 operating hours, depending on the application.
Click here to download the PDF file: XDD1 Dry Diaphragm Pumps
Features and Benefits
- Dry pumping, lubricant free technology eliminating the need for costly oil changes and disposal
- Lightweight and compact with a small footprint allowing flexibility of use
- Ideal backing pump for small turbomolecular pumps
- Complies with EN61010, EN1012, CSA/UL standards
- Worldwide 115/230 V or 24 V options
- IEC 60320 C14 connector on a.c. pumps
- Residual gas analysis
- Mass spectrometers
- Cryostat and dewar evacuation
- Ion pump evacuation
- Surface science