- Personal data included in the website are administered by Przedsiębiorstwo Badawczo – Wdrożeniowe Frako-term Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Chorzów 41-506 at ulica Długa 1-3 KRS 0000223713 NIP 6272547690 REGON 278259981
- Ensuring safety of data entrusted, we have prepared internal procedures and recommendations in order to prevent any access to data by unauthorised persons. We control adherence to the rules and check their compliance with respective legal regulations such as the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 as amended) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 as of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or RODO, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1–88), which entered into force on 25 May 2018, an act on rendering of electronic services as well as any bylaws and community law acts.
- Personal Data are processed as based on a consent expressed by a User and in cases, where provisions of law authorise the Administrator to process personal data under provisions of law or for the purposes of performance of an agreement concluded between parties.
- The Website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- by information entered in forms voluntarily
- by collecting “cookies” [see: the policy of “cookies”].
- by voluntarily entered data for the purposes of obtaining of a VAT invoice
- The Website collects information provided by users voluntarily.
- Data provided in a form are processed for the purposes resulting from functions of a given form, e.g. service of an information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or provided to any third parties under provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- A natural person, who entered data in a form shall be entitled to access data included in the form. The person shall also be entitled to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised by www.frakoterm.com in any manner. The parties may have their own privacy policies and rules and we recommend to familiarise with the same.
The Policy of Cookies
The policy of ‘cookies’ of the website operated by Przedsiębiorstwo Badawczo – Wdrożeniowe Frako-term Sp. z o.o.
- ‘Cookies’ should be understood as IT data stored in devices of end users and intended for use of websites. These include, in particular, text files containing the website name, from which they originate, time of storage in an end device and unique number.
- The website does not collect any information, except from information included in cookies, in an automatic manner.
- logging and maintaining of a user’s session on every page of the website
- adjusting contents of the website to individual preferences of users. Cookies can recognise a user’s device and display a given website in accordance with his/her preferences
- creation of anonymous statistics, excluding possible identification of a user.
- Ensuring safety of data entrusted, we have prepared internal procedures and recommendations in order to prevent any access to data by unauthorised persons. We control adherence to the rules and check their compliance with respective legal regulations such as the Personal Data Protection Act and any bylaws and community law acts.
- Software used for browsing through websites allows for default placement of cookies on a User’s end device as standard. Setting may be changed by a User in such a manner as to block automatic handling of ‘cookies’ in the Internet browser settings or notify of every case, in which ‘cookies’ are sent to a User’s device.
- The website users can change settings relating to cookies at any time. Detailed information concerning possibilities and manners of cookies handling are available in software (the Internet browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
- Przedsiębiorstwo Badawczo – Wdrożeniowe Frako – term Sp. z o.o.. informs that changes of settings of a user’s browser may affect correct functioning of websites.