The EH mechanical booster pumps feature the unique hydrokinetic drive, providing an efficient Power transmission with benefits in economy, performance and compactness. The hydrokinetic drive provides pump down times cut by 50%, when compared with direct drive pumps, no bypass lines or pressure switches required, universal voltage motors, reduced capital and operating costs, air cooled motors- with water cooled options, and quiet, minimum vibration. The EH mechanical booster pumps, based on the simple Roots principle, remain the favorite pumps for applications where high pumping speeds over 3000 m3h‑1 are required in the pressure region of 0.01 mbar to 50 mbar.
Click here to download the PDF file: EH Mechanical Booster Pumps
Features and Benefits
- Performance – fast pump down time due to unique hydrokinetic drive
- Increased productivity – faster pump down time
- More performance for less – larger displacement than equivalent competitor models.
- Stable operations – optimised clearances and after coolers
- Simplicity – Continuous operation at all pressures
- Simple installation – no need for pressure switches, bypass lines or variable frequency drives
- Reliability – automatic overload protection, reliable shaft seal design
- Safe operation – automatic overload protection
- Robust operation even for harsh duties – proven shaft seal design to protect pumping mechanism and gearbox from cross-contamination
- High uptime and low maintenance – internal evacuation of gearboxes extends shaft seal life.
- Peace of mind – industry proven with large installed base
- Vacuum distillation
- Vacuum packaging
- Steel degassing
- Thin film coating
- Industrial freeze drying
- Semiconductor processing