The Wide Range Gauge (WRG) family offers the capability of single port pressure measurement in the range atmosphere to 10-9 mbar, with a linear output. It’s a compact solution, halving the space and connectivity hardware requirement, which can be all important in many applications. The WRG has many novel features including a patented striker, push-button calibration and set point controls and comprehensive diagnostics. The WRG is a costeffective vacuum management solution when used either with an Edwards controller or directly integrated into the vacuum system controls.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Features and Benefits
- Microprocessor signal processing gives seamless transition between Pirani and magnetron outputs as well as linear output (log pressure scale).
- D-type version including cable strain relief and enhanced ingress protection – IP44.
- Low magnetic field version (SL) available for sensitive applications e.g. mass spectrometry and electron microscopy.
- Easily programmed set-point covering en tire measuring range.
- Magnetron uses an advanced patented technique for highly reliable striking, even at high vacuum or In relatively contaminated conditions.
- Any vacuum system where there is a need to measure pressure over a wide range. The WRG with an AGD represents a very simple and cost effective means of achieving this.
- The linear output and equation make WRG’s an attractive option for industrial OEM’s where the gauge may be directly integrated into the process controller.
- The WRG is suitable for a wide range of HV and UHV applications, however if your process will spend a significant amount of time between 5x10-4 and 5x10‑3 mbar then Edwards recommend using independent APG100 Pirani and AIM penning gauges as this will improve gauge reliability for your application.