Edwards nWRG series Digital Wide Range vacuum gauges offer single port pressure measurement in the range atmosphere to 10-9 mbar. These are new digital versions of gauges that have proved to be rugged and reliable in a wide range of applications ranging from scientific instruments to industrial processes. The nWRG gauges feature compact size for easy installation, a serial output and a replaceable sensor tube. They are also CSA and C/US approved as well as fully RoHS compliant due to their lead-free construction.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Features and Benefits
- Wide-range supply voltage allows operation from 15 to 48V d.c.
- Gauge naming allows user to store gauge identification data.
- Automatic vacuum setting of Pirani gauge element
- Unique striker design ensures rapid striking even AT high vacuum or in contaminating conditions
- Low external magnetic field version (L) for sensitive analytical instruments (patented)
- Serial communications based on a simple ASCII, low latency, query and command protocol that can operated in a point to point or multidrop system with minimum overhead
- Adjustable open collector set-point output for straightforward process control and interlocking