Edwards nAPG series Digital Active Pirani vacuum gauges are available in two models. The nAPG-M is the standard model and measures from atmosphere to 10-3 mbar the nAPG-LC is a corrosion resistant version with measurement from atmosphere to 10-4 mbar. Both gauges feature compact size for easy installation, a serial output and a replaceable sensor tube. They are also CSA and C/US approved as well as fully RoHS compliant due to their lead-free construction.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Features and Benefits
- Wide-range supply voltage allows operation from 15 to 48V d.c.
- Gauge naming allows user to store gauge identification data
- Sensor tube can be baked to 150 °C
- NW16 and NW25 flange options for easy connection to vacuum systems – other flange options on request
- Serial communications based on a simple ASCII, low latency, query and command protocol that can operated in a point to point or multidrop system with minimum overhead
- Adjustable open collector set-point output for straightforward process control and interlocking
- Remote calibration possible