Edwards nAIM series Digital Active Inverted Magnetron Vacuum Gauges combine the gauge head and controller in one compact active unit. These are new digital versions of gauges that have proved to be rugged and reliable in a wide range of applications ranging from scientific instruments to industrial processes. The nAIM gauges feature compact size for easy installation, a serial output and a replaceable sensor tube. They are also CSA and C/US approved as well as fully RoHS compliant due to their lead-free construction.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Features and Benefits
- Wide range supply voltage allows operation from 15 to 48V d.c.
- Gauge naming allows user to store gauge identification data
- Rapid tube replacement without pre-calibration
- Unique striker design ensures rapid striking even AT high vacuum or in contaminating conditions
- Low external magnetic field version (L) for sensitive analytical instruments (patented)
- Serial communications based on a simple ASCII, low latency, query and command protocol that can operated in a point to point or multidrop system with minimum overhead
- Adjustable open collector set-point output for straightforward process control and interlocking
- RS485, 9600baud, 8bits, 1 start bit, 1 stop bit M