Edwards Active Thermocouple Gauge (ATC-E) is suitable for measuring from 67 mbar to 10-3 mbar, with integral set-point for OEM use and LED indication of vacuum status. The ATC-E mounts directly onto either ATC-D or ATC-M thermocouple tubes to form a compact stand-alone transducer to simplify the system design and save valuable racking space. The ATC-E electronics module drives both medium and low pressure gauge tubes, providing a cost effective measuring solution for higher pressures. Active thermocouple gauges are ideally suited where a simple rugged gauge is required to measure higher pressures.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Features and Benefits
- Drive electronics mount directly on the gauge tube chich simplifies the system design and saves valuable rack space
- Wide range, regulated, internal power supply runs from standard d.c. power supplies from +13,5 to +36 V and is tolerant to voltage fluctuations
- Standard analogue outputs of 0 to +10 V d.c. and gauge identifier allows for easy interface with a computer or PLC and provides fault output indication
- Adjustable set-point with vacuum status LED can be used for process control and interlocking and includes a digital vacuum status signal with set-point level ready visually
- Low output impedance and integral Faraday shield provides a high level of noise immunity and permits long cable runs of up to 100 metres