Edwards Active Inverted Magnetron (AIM) Gauges provide accurate measurement over the vacuum range of 1 x 10-2 to 1 x 10-9 mbar. These gauges have proved to be rugged and reliable in a wide range of applications, ranging from scientific instruments to industrial processes. The AIM-X Gauge is an inverted magnetron gauge head and gauge controller combined into a single compact unit and features a linear output for easy integration with a computer or PLC. The XL variants have a very low external magnetic field, these are ideally suitable for use with sensitive analytical instruments or in applications where the gauge needs to be mounted in close proximity to a turbomolecular pump.
Click here to download the PDF file: Measurement and Control
Features and Benefits
- Drive electronics combined in the gauge head chich reduces the system cost and saves valuable rack space
- Low output impedance and integral faraday shield provides high level of noise immunity and permits long cable runs (up to 100 m)
- Low magnetic field version – XL – for sensitive applications, e.g. mass spectrometry and electron microscopy
- Interchangeable body tube allows for rapid tube replacement without pre-calibration.
- CSA, CSA/US approved – meets safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement