The TIC Instrument Controller provides compact control with a large, clear graphical display, an intuitive user interface and serial communications. The supplied Windows™ based PC program provides full remote setup, control and data logging functions via the RS232 interface. Two TIC Instrument Controllers are available; the three head and six head versions can accommodate 3 or 6 active gauges.
Click here to download the PDF file: TIC Instrument Controller
Features and Benefits
- TIC has six pressure related set-points, which operate open collector outputs rated at 24 V d.c. 50 mA. Using the optional relay boxes, these may be linked to 250 V a.c. changeover relays (dry non conductive atmosphere only) to provide a useful accessowy control capability. All relay boxes include a logic bypass facility for further system integration.
- In most instances, TIC systems may be simply and quickly configured using the range of standard cables on offer, there is therefore no need for the customer to prepare loom assemblies or relay boxes and special interfaces.
- TIC includes lookup tables for a range of commonly encountered process gases (N2, He, Ar, CO2, Kr & Ne).
- TIC is packaged in a compact case and may be panel or rack (¼ 19 inch rack 3U) mounted.
- TIC will operate from mains supplies with volta ges between 90 and 264 V a.c., and frequencies between 47 and 63 Hz. No user intervention being required