Edwards EDC range is a new generation of robust single stage dry claw vacuum pumps.
The new range of our EDC dry claw pumps features an innovative design which creates a new benchmark in the claw pump market. The simplicity, robustness, efficiency and contaminant handling capability of these pumps make them the smart choice for your application. Built to the exacting standards and quality demanded by our customers, the new dry claw pump provides you with a trouble-free and cost-effective solution to meet your needs.
With pumps up to 360 m3/h and the ability to be driven by a proven variable speed drive (VSD) technology the EDC claw pumps afford you complete flexibility, efficiency and control over your process. These machines designed with robustness, durability and superior materials of construction and technological advances to give you a trouble-free solution to your specific application. EDC dry claw vacuum pumps can get peak pumping speed from 65 m3h-1 to 360 m3h-1 and ultimate vacuum from 140 mbar to 50 mbar.
Click here to download the PDF file: EDC Dry Claw Vacuum Pumps
- Steam sterilisation
- Plastic extrusion
- Water drying
- Vacuum conveying
- Pick and place
- Water and sewage handling
- Printing and paper converting
- Medical systems
- Dairy industry for milking and milk transfer
- Waste removal
Features and Benefits
- Connect and empower: Thousands of applications – central systems in hospitals, plastic extrusion, drying and reactor service in chemical industries, pneumatic conveying, milking parlors – share a common need: vacuum.
- Reliability you can trust: Our single stage claw pumps are working quietly and efficiently in all corners of the world.
- Innovation driver: The durability of our claw is rooted in our expertise. We first introduced claw technology to vacuum applications in the high tech electronics industry.
- Fully certified: Our dry claw machines meet the demanding requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, as verified by Lloyds of London.