vacuum Thermal insulation
Cryogenic technologies are increasingly used in science and industry. The basic issue in cryogenic technology is the isolation of systems and equipment against heat input. Proper isolation clearly improves the efficiency of cryogenic devices and minimizes cryogenic losses as a result of evaporation..
The most effective isolation for cryogenic applications is the vacuum multi_layer cryogenic insulation, also referred to as Multi-layer insulation (MLI ).
The use of MLI instead of other cryogenic insulation types (for example, perlite, aerogel) allows the cryogenic system to increase efficiency while reducing the size and weight.
The insulation provided by us is also used in our devices, so we can confirm its high quality.
vacuum thermal Insulation structure
The MLI consists of multiple parallel reflective screens separated by low thermal transmittance spacer that are placed in the vacuum jacket to form the best known cryogenic isolation.
Depending on the purpose, we can configure the composition and dimensions of the insulating material. When composing the customer's insulation, we can choose between aluminum foil and aluminised polyester. The spacers can be made of fiberglass or chemical fiber. Choosing the right materials is very important, another composition we will use in the research and another in the tanks for flammable liquids.
We offer insulation of various layers, perforation, width up to 1800mm. There is also the possibility of ordering insulation in the form of a finished "blanket". To this end, the customer supplies us with a specification of an insulated cryogenic system (tank) based on we create integrated insulating mats. This solution in addition to providing a high level of insulation is also quick and easy to assemble..
In our offer there are 4 MLI compositions.
ZL / ZLK: Aluminum foil + Fiberglass spacer
Designed for temperatures up to -269 ° C
Thickness of single layer:
Aluminum foil 0,0065mm / spacer <0,07mm
- Non-flammable, flame retardant, dedicated for flammable substances such as oxygen and LNG.
- Good pomping out conditions
- It does not contain organic compounds or carbon, which allows it to be used in special research facilities
PL / PLK: Aluminum Foil + Chemical fiber spacer
Designed for temperatures: -170°C to -269°C
Thickness of a single layer:
Aluminium foil 0,0065mm/ spacer <0,06mm
- - the elastic spacer is used for multiple insulation assembly
- dimensional stability - the spacer retains its dimensions even when assembled several times
- high purity - aluminum foil is cleaned of oily layer formed during rolling
PDL / PDLK - aluminized polyester + Chemical fiber spacer
Temperature range: -170°C to -269°C
Thickness of single layer:
Double sided aluminized polyester 0,012mm/ spacer <0,06mm
- Highly flexible and tensile insulation, dedicated to the insulation of complex systems and moving and shaping elements
- the material used allows for multiple mounting
- exceptional ease of handling and assembly
- high purity - no oiling during the production process